Student Registration

New Student Registration for the
2018-19 School Year:

In order to enroll a new student, a CUSD Residency Affidavit must be submitted.

You can pick up the affidavit at the school office or print one off the website. Locate the “Parents” tab, and then click on “New to the District”. Please bring the required supporting documentation with you.

We will also need to make copies of the birth certificate (or passport) and current immunization records.

While the CHS office is closed, contact the Carmel Unified School District office to start the residency process.

Have a get summer! We look forward to seeing you in August!