• Transfers


    Interdistrict Transfers


    From Another District to Carmel Unified

    Carmel Unified accepts very few interdistrict transfers. To learn whether your child qualifies, review board policy 5117 for information on interdistrict transfers into Carmel Unified. If you wish to apply, contact your district of residency for an interdistrict transfer application.

    From Carmel Unified to Another District


    Please come to the District Office to fill out an Interdistrict Transfer application. The form asks for contact information, basic information about your child, which district you are requesting, and your reason for applying. You can submit the form to the Student Services department. It may be denied or approved and mailed to the district requested.


    Intradistrict Transfers


    From One School to Another Within Carmel Unified


    Please complete the Intradistrict Transfer Form. You can submit the form to the Student Services department. You may be required to submit proof of residency.


    From Carmel High to Carmel Valley High


    Student must first be enrolled at Carmel High. Please contact Carmel High and inform them of your desire to transfer your child to Carmel Valley High. You may be required to submit proof of residency.





    Casey O'Brien
    Chief Student Services Officer
    Ph: 831 624-1546 x2010
    831 620-1052
    Sharon Setliff
    Administrative Assistant


    Ph: 831 624-1546 x2011
    831 620-1052