On this site, you and your child can browse and enjoy the many math, reading, science, writing, and fun links I have provided that I hope will be helpful to you this year. Along with my Teacher's Credential in Education, I have a Bachelor of Arts in Art and completed a Postgraduate Program at the University of California at Santa Cruz in Art, to which I continue to enjoy extended studies and incorporate into lessons whenever possible!
WHAT YOU CAN DO....
From the CUSD Curriculum Brochure
1. Provide a positive home atmosphere and attitude toward learning and encourage you child to do his/her best.
2. Be knowledgeable about and participate actively in the many opportunities which seek parental involvement.
3. Establish a time and place where homework can be completed and reviewed.
4. Talk with your child about shared experiences.
5. Read aloud to your child and listen to your child read or retell stories and poems to you.
6. Show your child the importance and use of reading and writing in daily life.
7. Monitor your child's television viewing and watch programs with your child whenever possible
We love to earn Otter Bucks for our good behavior and for always doing our best!
Here are our Seven Pillars of Character we work towards...