UPDATE TO COME FOR 2021/2022 School Year
2020/2021 School Year
Updates and Information
- School ReOpening Guidebook V3.3 - hybrid - English * 2021-2022 Update in progress
- School ReOpening Guidebook V3.3 - hybrid - Spanish * 2021-2022 Update in progress
- COVID 19 CSP documents submitted to State + County February 5, 2021 * 2021-2022 Update in progress
* COVID 19 School Guidance Check List
* IPP COVID Prevention Program (CPP)
* Employee Notification Letter - Notification of Possible Exposure to Covid (CalOsha)
* Notice to the Exclusive Representative of Possible Exposure to Covid (CalOsha)
* Notice to Employers of Subcontractors of Possible Exposure to Covid (CalOsha)
* CUSD COVID 19 Safety Guide Revised
- Extended Learning Opportunities Grant (ELO)
ARCHIVED DOCUMENTS 20/21 school year:
- UPDATED ReOpening State Guidance March 20, 2021
- COVID-19 Safety Plan as of January 28, 2021
- Elementary Waiver 2020-2021
- The Road to Welcoming Back Students to School - Elementary Waiver
- CUSD ReOpening Plans - Hybrid
- FLYER Options for Reopening Schools in Monterey County
- FAQs on School Reopening - September 16, 2020
- CUSD ReOpening Plans 2020-2021 "Learning Safely Together"
- How to double mask
The CDC recommends the following common sense measures to avoid the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer for twenty seconds, if soap and water is not available.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes or mouth with your hands.
- Clean or sanitize commonly touched surfaces like doorknobs, light switches, and telephones.
- Avoid people who appear ill. Stay back at least 6 feet from someone who appears sick.
- When possible, avoid traveling to an area where there is an outbreak of 2019-nCoV occurring.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow, not your hands.
- If you feel ill, please stay home.
- Call ahead before going to the doctor.
Superintendent Distributed Updates
- #WeAreCarmelUnified - Coronavirus Edition #5 May 8, 2020