2020/2021 School Year
Updates and Information
- COVID-19 Safety Plan as of December 15, 2020
- Elementary Waiver 2020-2021
- The Road to Welcoming Back Students to School - Elementary Waiver
- CUSD ReOpening Plans - Hybrid
- FLYER Options for Reopening Schools in Monterey County
- FAQs on School Reopening - September 16, 2020
- CUSD ReOpening Plans 2020-2021 "Learning Safely Together"
The CDC recommends the following common sense measures to avoid the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer for twenty seconds, if soap and water is not available.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes or mouth with your hands.
- Clean or sanitize commonly touched surfaces like doorknobs, light switches, and telephones.
- Avoid people who appear ill. Stay back at least 6 feet from someone who appears sick.
- When possible, avoid traveling to an area where there is an outbreak of 2019-nCoV occurring.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow, not your hands.
- If you feel ill, please stay home.
- Call ahead before going to the doctor.
Superintendent Distributed Updates
- #WeAreCarmelUnified - Coronavirus Edition #5 May 8, 2020