2021-2022 School Year
Updates and Information
CUSD Weekend COVID Response Telephone LineStudents, parents/families, and/or staff may use the Weekend COVID Response Line to report a COVID exposure, a COVID positive test result, or call if you have a question about whether you should return to work. To reach the Weekend COVID Response Line, please call (831) 620-8100 and leave a message. The Health Aide Contact Tracer on duty will call you back. If you do not receive a call back, please contact your school site on the next school day.
CUSD 2021-22 COVID Safety Information
Thank you for helping to keep our students and staff learning and working in-person.
The CDC recommends the following common sense measures to avoid the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer for twenty seconds, if soap and water is not available.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes or mouth with your hands.
- Clean or sanitize commonly touched surfaces like doorknobs, light switches, and telephones.
- Avoid people who appear ill. Stay back at least 6 feet from someone who appears sick.
- When possible, avoid traveling to an area where there is an outbreak of 2019-nCoV occurring.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow, not your hands.
- If you feel ill, please stay home.
- Call ahead before going to the doctor.