College & Career Center Information
LOCATION & HOURS:
The Carmel High School College & Career Center is located directly adjacent to our library and is open M-F from 7:45am to 3:30pm.
HAVE A QUESTION?:
Please visit our Moodle page via the COLLEGE RESOURCES TAB on the left where you'll find extensive information on College Testing, UC/CSU Admissions Requirements and Statistics, Application Information, etc. The College & Career Center staff is available via telephone or email (email is preferred) to respond to parent/guardian questions.
Contact Patricia Hunt for questions related to:
- Financial Aid/FAFSA
- College Testing (SAT/ACT)
- Test Prep
- NAVIANCE Support
- Initial College Search
Contact your College Counselor for questions related to:
- Narrowing Prospective College List
- Identifying College Choice Factors
- College Application Questions
- Scheduling Recommendations & Advice
- Identifying Reach, Target, and Safety Schools
- College Admissions Essays
- UC Personal Insight Questions
- Community College Transfer Programs
- Certificate Completion Programs
STUDENTS are welcome to drop in to see their college counselor or support staff during the following times:
- Before School
- During Break or Lunch
- After School
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT:
STUDENTS are able to drop in to see their college counselor or support staff before school, during break/lunch, or after school OR request an appointment either directly with their counselor or by sending them an email.
PARENTS/GUARDIANS are recommended to contact the College & Career Center directly for questions or to request an appointment. For the quickest response, please email your student's counselor.