WELCOME TO CUSD NUTRITION SERVICES
NATIONAL SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAM APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
There is a new parent portal for National School Lunch applications and student account meal payments.
The parent portal for online applications for free and reduced meals is now ready for parents to sign up.
When you click on the link in blue you will be taken to our new Titan Software parent portal where you can apply for free meals or place payments on your student's food service account.
How do I get started? Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Register at: https://family.titank12.com by clicking on Sign up today!
2. Confirm Email Confirm your email address by clicking on the email verification link sent to your email address.
3. Sign In- Now you can sign in at https://family.titank12.com using your email and password.
The TITAN Family portal is a secure, online system that allows parents to:
– Make an online payment to their children’s cafeteria meal accounts
– Remotely monitor their children’s accounts
– Set up automatic recurring payments
– Set up low balance e-mail message alerts
– And submit an online application for free and/or reduced meals
We will be serving meals to those students who qualify for free and reduced priced meals through the National School Lunch Program.
If you do not qualifiy for free or reduced price meals and would like to order a package of 5 breakfast and 5 lunch meals for the week, please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy the final weeks of Summer!
Meal Packages for 5 days will be available for pick up at these locations and times:
- Carmel Middle School Thursday 12:00 - 1:00PM
- Carmel High School Thursday 12:00 - 1:00PM
- Tularcitos Elementary School Wednesday 11:45 - 12:30PM
- Captain Cooper Elementary School Tuesday 12:00 - 12:45PM
- Cachagua Children's Center Tuesday 12:00 - 12:45PM
Meal Distribution Protocol:
- Family drives up to the curb and stays behind the cone. (Or family walks up stays at 6Ft distance from others and is served from serving table)
- One car at a time will proceed to the serving area and park in front of the food table.
- Parent or child gets out of the car and picks up a meal package, (one package per each child in the family).
- Parent drives away and the next car can proceed to the serving area.