WELCOME TO CUSD NUTRITION SERVICES
The Holiday Meal Distribution for Thanksgiving Week is listed below:
Meal Packages for 7 days will be available for pick up at these locations and times:
- CACHAGUA CHILDREN'S CENTER MONDAY 12:30PM - 1:15PM
- TULARCITOS ELEMENTARY MONDAY 12:15PM - 1:00PM
- CAPTAIN COOPER ELEMENTARY TUESDAY 12:00PM - 1:00PM
- CARMEL HIGH SCHOOL TUESDAY 12:30PM - 1:15 PM
- CARMEL MIDDLE SCHOOL TUESDAY 12:15PM - 1:00PM
- CARMEL VALLEY LIBRARY TUESDAY 3:30PM - 5:30PM
Meal Distribution Protocol:
- Family drives up to the curb and stays behind the cone. (Or family walks up stays at 6Ft distance from others and is served from serving table)
- One car at a time will proceed to the serving area and park in front of the food table.
- Parent or child gets out of the car and picks up a meal package, (one package per each child in the family).
- Parent drives away and the next car can proceed to the serving area.
Students attending classes or other programs on campus are all eligible to receive free breakfasts and lunches. Please let your teacher or school site secretary know you would like your student to receive meals at school.
There is a new parent portal for managing student meal accounts online.
The parent portal is now ready for parents to sign up.
When you click on the link in blue you will be taken to the new Titan Parent Portal where you can apply for free meals or place payments on your student's food service account.
How do I get started? Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Register at: https://family.titank12.com by clicking on Sign up today!
2. Confirm Email Confirm your email address by clicking on the email verification link sent to your email address.
3. Sign In- Now you can sign in at https://family.titank12.com using your email and password.
The TITAN Family portal is a secure, online system that allows parents to:
– Make an online payment to their children’s cafeteria meal accounts
– Remotely monitor their children’s accounts
– Set up automatic recurring payments
– Set up low balance e-mail message alerts
– And submit an online application for free and/or reduced meals