• Transfers


    Interdistrict Transfers


    Transfers in to Carmel Unified

    Carmel Unified only accepts interdistrict transfers as stated in Board Policy 5117If you wish to apply, contact your district of residency for an Interdistrict Transfer Application/Agreement form. The transfer request must be approved by your district of residence before submission to CUSD.


    Transfers out of Carmel Unified

    Please visit our District Office to complete an Interdistrict Transfer Request. The form requires parent contact information, basic information about your child, which district you are requesting, and your reason for applying. The form must be submitted to the Student Services Department for approval or denial.

    Intradistrict Transfers


    From One School to Another Within Carmel Unified

    Applications for intradistrict transfers shall be submitted between January 1st and May 15th of the school year preceding the school year for which the transfer is requested. Completed forms must be submitted to the District for approval or denial. You may be required to submit proof of residency.


    Transfers between Carmel High and Carmel Valley High

    Please contact the registrar at Carmel High and Carmel Valley High to inform them of your desire to transfer your child. You will be required to resubmit proof of residency.





    Paul Behan
    Chief Technology Officer
    Ph: 831 624-1546, ext. 2040
    Fax: 831 620-1052

    Anna Medina
    Administrative Assistant
    Ph: 831 624-1546, ext. 2041
    Fax: 831 620-1052