Let's Make A Landscape Flip Book!
Use the plastic bag that has the rectangular pre-cut colored construction paper pages. We realized you don't need the blank white papers we included. So, you can save those for another project! Yippeeeee!
- Beware! The order of numbers on the papers is not correct. Here's how you should make your flip book:
- Cut out the 9 forms and trace each onto the corresponding colored paper. Cut out the square for the peach cover (it's easier to cut out a square if you fold the paper fiirst, like we did when we made our Halloween House artwork).
- Keep the light blue sky back cover a rectangle, this is the only page you don't cut.
- Cut out the shapes for all the other colors, as indicated.
- Arrange the pages like this:
Dark Green Trees
Dark Blue Water
Back Cover, Light Blue Sky
- Carefully make sure the book is straight, then have a parent help you to staple the side so that you make a little book.
- You can make this a card and if you would like to write a little note, you can do so on the bottom half of the very last light blue page (so that your writing doesn't show in the landscape).