Carmel Valley High School will prepare its
graduates to be:
- who effectively articulate ideas in both oral and written form.
- who demonstrate competent use of technology in acquiring and presenting information.
Valuable Community Members:
- who adhere to acceptable standards of behavior.
- who show respect for self, others, and the environment by making responsible decisions.
- who use appropriate problem-solving strategies.
- who produce high-quality work.
- who are punctual, prepared, and productive.
- who use a variety of resources to answer questions and form opinions.