ACCEPTING BABY PICS UNTIL FEB 1, FINAL COLLAGE PICS UNTIL FEB 12.
This year we will run a fun, positive book that captures the resilience and resourcefulness of our students and families in these challenging circumstances. But we can only do that with your participation! We will have many fun features that rely upon students and parents providing pictures.
Our publisher, Jostens, provides a secure site to upload photos called “Replayit.” Students and families can upload photos with information that only I, the yearbook advisor, have access to. I will sort the photos into files, and the yearbook staff will then be able to put the photos onto pages.
- Do not email photos to Mr. Fosler or Mrs. Rice.
- Submit photos as soon as possible- features will close when they fill up.
- Scan photos as .jpg files. pdf does not work.
- Submit for one or all of the features- one photo per feature.
- Include specific information in the "Description" box on the upload page so we know what the pic is for.
- Note that we will run as many pictures as possible but cannot guarantee that every picture submitted will show up in the yearbook.
TYPE OF PHOTO NEEDED
Any photo of students of any grade- due Feb 12
Baby pics for 8th graders only
deadline Feb 1
ONE baby pic any age up to 6 or so
Sports pics- deadline Feb 1
Picture of student doing activity
- MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE WHAT FEATURE THE PICTURE IS FOR IN THE "DESCRIPTION" BOX (i.e. sports) and specifying information (i.e. lacrosse)- see example below
TO UPLOAD PHOTOS CLICK THIS BANNER:
TO BUY A YEARBOOK CLICK THIS BANNER: