PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FURTHER FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO REGISTER FOR SPORTS. Please note clearance can take up to 24 hours, please register early. Registration opens 7/15/23HOME OF THE PADRES
Advance Tickets for Carmel High School Events
Tickets for 6-01-23 Baseball vs Oakmont @ MPC 4:00 PM
Adults $9.00 Seniors/Students $5.00
Advance purchase tickets are available for home athletic events. Click GoFan (service charge applies) to purchase football or volleyball tickets.
Go Padres!Athletic Season Start dates 2023-24Fall 8/04/23Winter 10/30/23Spring 1/29/24
Athletic paperwork is to be completed every school year
Items needed to receive your emergency card in order to participate after 8/4/23
- Associated Student Body Activity Stamp $40.00 purchased through the ASB office or the CHS Webstore (you will need your student's 4 digit ID#). Instructions on how to create an account for the webstore are here (Create an account if you are new to our school or if you have not previously set up a CHS webstore account).
- Completed Pre-participation Physical Evaluation form (front side completed by parent/guardian, the back side by a physician) to be delivered to the Athletic office at CHS. Form here. Additional information on where to receive a physical below.
- Complete Online Athletic Packet Your 10 digit # is on your Student ID Card needed for NEW STUDENTS: https://sportsnethost.com/carmelhs-parent (online packet) to re-register or create a new SportsNet account. NEW STUDENTS: You will need to fill out the forms in one visit to create an account, so please allow about 10 minutes to complete the online process. If you are a RETURNING STUDENT FROM CMS OR CHS WHO is PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED WITH SPORTSNET YOU WILL BE EDITING YOUR ACCOUNT EACH YEAR USING THE ORIGINAL EMAIL USED TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Once all items are completed, the student athlete may pick up their emergency card in the athletic office (this is their ticket to participate). They will hand the colored emergency card to their respective coach in order to participate in their desired sport. Emergency cards will need to be retrieved by the student athlete each season in order to participate. Paper work to receive these cards is done once a year by parents and athletes.
- The athletic office is open from 8-4 daily. Athletes may pick up their EMERGENCY CARD at break, lunch or after school, not during class time.
Physicals may be taken 1) With your family pediatrician 2) Mogo Urgent Care on Carmel Rancho Blvd, no appt necessary but, may make an appt here $50.00 (great reviews from our parents so far; fast and easy) 3) Doctors on Duty in Monterey, 501 Lighthouse Ave, no appointment necessary $40.00 3) Athletic Boosters will be holding a session from 5-7 on 8/2/23 (Wednesday) in the Gym. Cost to receive your physical is $30.00.
If you have any questions on the electronic forms, please do not hesitate to contact your school’s athletic secretary: Tammy Waldman @ email@example.comGolden AndersonAthletic Director624-1821 Ext. 2796Fax: 624-0275
Tammy WaldmanAthletic Dept. Secretary624-1821 Ext. 2797Fax: 624-0275Diana VitaA.S.B. Accounts/Bulletins624-1821 Ext. 2780Fax: 626-4313Matt BorekSports Medicine624-1821 Ext. 3766Fax: 626-4313
Cif Ccs by Laws Eligibility
Cif Ccs Constitution
Student Release for After Activity
Student Athletes by Grade and Gender 2015/16
Student Athletes by Grade and Gender 2016/17
Student Athletes by Grade and Gender 2017-18
Student Athletes by Grade and Gender 2018-19