WELCOME TO CUSD NUTRITION SERVICES
FREE SUMMER MEALS PROGRAM
STARTING THE WEEK OF JULY 2ND MEAL DELIVERIES WILL BE ONLY ONE DAY A WEEK ON THURSDAYS.
Meals will be available at these locations and times starting JULY 2ND
Carmel Middle School : 11:20 AM - 12:15 PM
- Ventana Hwy 1 Pull-out : 11:45 PM - 12:05PM
- Post Ranch Pond (Turnout on the left side of pond): 12:15 PM - 12:35 PM
- Cachagua Community Center: 11:00 AM -11:45 AM
- Tularcitos Elementary School : 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Carmel Valley Library: 12:00 PM -2:00 PM *Children's activities kits will be provided by Library staff at this location.
*Note With summer road work,food truck may be delayed 10-15 minutes on occasion.
Meal Distribution Protocol:
- Family drives up to the curb and stays behind the cone. (At Cachagua family walks up and is served from serving table)
- One car at a time will proceed to the serving area and park in front of the food table.
- Parent or child gets out of the car and picks up a meal package, (one package per each child in the family).
- Parent drives away and the next car can proceed to the serving area.
A FEDERAL GROCERY GIFT CARD FOR CHILDREN'S FOOD IS AVAILABLE
A "PANDEMIC EBT PAYMENT" of $365.00 is available PER CHILD in addition to the free school meals.
THE DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JULY 15TH,2020. APPLY ONLILNE @: ca.p-ebt.org
- MEALS ARE FREE TO ANY CHILD UNDER 18 DURING COVID-19 SCHOOL CLOSURES.